TRAINEE AIRCRAFT INSPECTOR
Company: South African Civil Aviation Authority
Ref no.: Trainee Inspector Pans Ops
Type: Contract Traineeship
Specification: Flight Procedures and Cartography
Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
- Assist with the validation, verification, testing, and where required, design of instrument and related flight procedures prior to publication
- Assist with Aeronautical Cartography Service Providers
- Assist with oversight of Flight Procedure Design Organizations
- Perform adhoc tasks, administration and projects allocated
- Receives and assist with the reviews of instrument
- Support to CAA functional departments and external clients:
- Assist with the verification and validation of flight procedures
- PANS-OPS Carto and submit to inspector for sign off
- Assist with the verification of aeronautical charts.
- Proactively promote safety in relation to all of the PANS-OPS section activities.
- Compiles all administrative requirements of the application / approval and submit to inspector for sign off
- Submits charts / procedures for publication to the iAs department section for publication
- Deals with amendments to publications and resubmits
- Files and tracks submissions
Applications will be processed as soon as possible. If you have not heard from us within 90 days after your CV has been received by us, please consider your application unsuccessful. Employment equity candidates will be preferred.
To Apply and view requirements on Skills Map Africa
Closing date: 14 June 2019