Title: Maintenance Technicians
Division: Elevator & Escalators
Location: Johannesburg, Durban & Cape Town
KONE is offering opportunities in Maintenance Technicians in multiple locations across South Africa. The successful candidates will perform service operations on sites in accordance with service contract requirements.
This is a unique opportunity for someone looking to accelerate their development and learning working in cities around South Africa.
- Maintain excellent relationships with the Kone customers, the contact person and end-users on site.
- Responsible for ensuring quality service, improving equipment safety and performance
- Promoting regular and proactive on-site communication to customers and the people using the equipment.
- Submit time sheets based on the execution.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction through quality of service and through regular, proactive, and precise on-site communication.
- Responsible for accurate and real time back reporting of work performed.
- Manage the site environment during service operations.
- Management of PAR stock levels (shelving, inventory, stock transfer) and timely issuance of replenish orders.
One or more of the following qualifications:
- Qualified Lift Mechanic Certification (NQF 4).
- Completed Electrical/Mechanical Engineer Diploma/Degree.
- Completed NQF level 5 certification with completion of at least 12 months shadowing a competent lift mechanic.
- SASOL PACKLINE OPERATOR GRADE 12 N3
- CAPE TOWN: MILLWRIGHT PIONEER FOODS
- BOILERMAKER VACANCY RUSTENBURG RCL FOOD
- RUSTENBURG RCL FOOD: FITTER VACANCY
- ELECTRICIAN MALELANE RCL FOODS