BMW GROUP SOUTH AFRICA
Duration: 3 Years
No. of Positions: 30 candidates
Location: Rosslyn, Pretoria
BMW is seeking to recruit 30 candidates to join their organisation for a period of 3 year apprenticeship programme.
They are looking for dynamic, well mannered, eager to learn and self-motivated candidates.
The candidates will be selected to serve the apprenticeship over a maximum of 3 years based in Rosslyn, Pretoria.
- Matric (Mathematics > 60% (not maths-literacy) and Physical Science > 60%)
- Valid driver’s license
- Nated Engineering studies with relevant trade theory
- Relevant higher education engineering diploma or degree
Only completed submissions will be considered
TIPS OF HOW TO REGISTER
For your application to be considered you need to create a candidate profile by uploading your information on their recruiting system. Therefore, please read the privacy statement first so that you know how the BMW Group handles your personal data.
Once you accept the conditions, you will be able to register.
As a new user you need to register by choosing:
You can also sign in with your email account (the provider is displayed on the registration page).
HOW TO CREATE A SUCCESSFUL APPLICATION
Access the online application system by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button on our BMW Group career page.
On your cover page please describe your qualifications and skills accurately, honestly and in as much detail as possible. Please ensure that you upload all the relevant documents.
The following documents should always be included:
- Cover letter
- CV / Resume containing any relevant information about qualifications
- Certificates, portfolio and performance records
- You may upload up to 5 files of 10 MB each.
Please do not forget to “submit” your application when you have finished creating your profile. We wish you every success with your application.
- SASOL PACKLINE OPERATOR GRADE 12 N3
- CAPE TOWN: MILLWRIGHT PIONEER FOODS
- BOILERMAKER VACANCY RUSTENBURG RCL FOOD
- RUSTENBURG RCL FOOD: FITTER VACANCY
- ELECTRICIAN MALELANE RCL FOODS