Ref no. NOV191022-3
Location: Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Novus is currently recruiting for their 2020 Apprenticeship programme in the Printing, Electrical and Electronic Pre-Press trades commencing in January 2020. The duration of the programme will be 4 – 5 months facilitated theoretical training at the Novus Academy (Montague Gardens, Cape Town), followed by approximately 26 – 30 months of practical training and work experience at the Port Elizabeth business unit. This is in preparation of the respective trade tests.
Successful candidates will earn a monthly stipend (determined by FP&M SETA) whilst completing their trade.
- Successful candidates will be contracted as apprentices through the Fibre Processing and Manufacturing SETA (FP&M SETA) for the duration of the training programme
- Phase 1: Complete approximately 4-5 months theoretical training at the Novus Academy, Western Cape
- Phase 2 to 4: Complete approximately 26-30 months at the operational business unit for the core experiential component of the training
- There is no contractual obligation with regards to permanent placement in the respective trade after completion of the apprenticeship programme
- Grade 12 with Mathematics
- A technical foundation would be an added advantage
- Proficiency in English
- Exceptional colour perception
- Willingness to work shifts
To apply visit the Novus Holding Printers website
CLOSING DATE: 13 November 2019